My mission as a COACH & healer is to help creativeS & BUSINESS OWNERS come back to the truth of who they are and what really matters to them, so they can live lives that are a reflection of, a commitment to, and a celebration of their Unique path.
MY MISSION AS A COACH & HEALER IS TO HELP CREATIVES COME BACK TO THE TRUTH OF WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT REALLY MATTERS TO THEM, SO THEY CAN LIVE LIVES THAT ARE A REFLECTION OF, A COMMITMENT TO, AND A CELEBRATION OF THEIR UNIQUE PATH.
I believe that your true self is whole, harmonious and radiant. Fully aligned. Ready to create work that is deeply meaningful. But in a busy, noisy, competitive world - it isn't always easy to listen to that deeper part of us.
My 1:1 coaching and group healing work helps you come back to your unique soul path. To honor yourself and your journey. To receive insights and have realizations that show you where you've been limiting yourself (or bullshitting yourself!) and that another way is possible.
Ultimately, my work is about entering the mystery together and emerging with a piece of yourself that you didn't know you needed, but that was essential in taking your next steps forward as the powerful creator you know you can be when you feel deeply connected to yourself & confident in who you are and where you're going.
As a Manifestor in Human Design who had a lot of freedom to explore and create in my childhood, you could say I've been a creative & entrepreneur since I was eight years old.
I played lemonade stand, yes, but also started and performed in the school tv show, wrote parody songs that were sung from classroom to classroom and even filled in for my AP Psychology teacher when he shattered his heel and the substitutes couldn't control the class. I wanted to LEARN! And TEACH! ;)
Until puberty hit, and like so many women in the performing arts, I went down the rabbit hole of self-hatred, eating disorders and body image issues that would haunt me into my early twenties. That's when the confluence of years of bulimia and a sexual assault made me lose my singing voice and all my career plans went out the window. (I had become a singer-songwriter in college during acting school at NYU and was in the process of recording my first album when I started being unable to sing without pain). I felt victimized, thrown off course and like a failure. I was overtaken by my emotions, my thoughts and I had no idea how I was going to create a fulfilling life and make money in a way that wouldn't kill my sensitive soul (& nervous system!) I was lost and in crisis.
- I met my INCREDIBLE partner, fell in love and got married. (The kind of guy that was stoked when I would suggest that we spend our anniversary by doing our artistic projects separately and then reunite for a delicious dinner with wine in the evening).
- I learned how to let life be simple and enjoy myself rather than worry or create unnecessary struggle through learning to work with my Human Design, manage my thoughts, process emotions and work with the energy instead of against it.
- I started taking good care of my body and embraced the feminine qualities that I had rejected/kept in my shadow for so long.
- I was introduced to, taught, or channeled the modalities I use on myself and with my clients to create transformation with joy and flow. (Inner Upgrades, Human Design and GUMPTION Method, among others).
- I turned my songs into one woman shows of storytelling and poetry, so I could reach deeper into the hearts of my audience and explored new storytelling mediums like spoken word poetry and podcasting, creating a small but mighty body of work that I am proud of and can build upon.
- I left NYC and bought a house in Midcoast, Maine with my husband without knowing anyone here! Turns out, we love it and have found the place we likely want to be for the rest of our lives. <3 (Think Stars Hollow meets rocky oceanside.)
But as my preconceived notions for where my life was headed crumbled around me, I started to discover experiences and life creations that were equally blissful to performing
that I had previously denied myself access to.